Jump to navigation Jump to search
Experience is the conduit in which God works in your growth.
- God works through ordinary people and can work through unbelievers. - https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-51-how-god-uses-ordinary-people-genesis-261-35
- God alone has the power to change a person's heart. Do not try to manipulate others - prayer and waiting are essential. - https://billygraham.org/answer/why-do-you-say-that-only-god-can-change-a-persons-heart/
- Excellent notes on spending time in solitude before taking action - the leader must think things through before rushing in. - https://luke1428.com/count-the-cost-the-secret-step-for-success-at-anything-luke-1428/
- Leaders need to develop thick skin and carefully evaluate criticism (where it's coming from, the content of the criticism).
- Nehemiah refused to be intimidated by others and he gives us encouragement to stand firm when needed.
- A leader has to know when to make a stand and when to compromise as long as it's not a Spiritual truth - not everything is worth fighting for!
- Leaders need to be happy people! The world is looking for positive people who are encouragers - people will flock to this kind of person.
- Effective leaders have good insights and do not have inflated opinions of themselves.