Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:39, 28 March 2021 by Ah2l671Liu8Hah$K2eit (Created page with "Experience is the conduit in which God works in your growth. #God works through ordinary people and can work through unbelievers. - https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-51-how...")
Experience is the conduit in which God works in your growth.
- God works through ordinary people and can work through unbelievers. - https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-51-how-god-uses-ordinary-people-genesis-261-35
- God alone has the power to change a person's heart. Do not try to manipulate others - prayer and waiting are essential.
- Excellent notes on spending time in solitude before taking action - the leader must think things through before rushing in.
- Leaders need to develop thick skin and carefully evaluate criticism (where it's coming from, the content of the criticism).
- Nehemiah refused to be intimidated by others and he gives us encouragement to stand firm when needed.
- A leader has to know when to make a stand and when to compromise - not everything is worth fighting for!
- Leaders need to be happy people! The world is looking for positive people who are encouragers - people will flock to this kind of person.
- Effective leaders have good insights and do not have inflated opinions of themselves.